LAW FIRM DIVINIUSHighest Quality Service
and legal advice

legal practice

LAW FIRM DIVINIUS We are proud of
our reputation

Are you looking for a trusted and dedicated lawyer?

OUR SERVICESHow can we help you?

We are active in the field of human law, ranging from economic and social family law to immigration and forced labor. You can read more about the services we offer below.
When a marriage or sexual relationship ceases, a division will usually be done. If you agree on how to do the homework, we can assist you together by establishing a living agreement. If you do not agree, you can contact us in order to get a counselor.
Legislation in property law sets strict requirements for the transfer of immovable property. Transfer can take place through purchase, gift and housing. Regardless of the form of transfer, there are a number of aspects to consider, most preferably the tax consequences. Contact us and we'll tell you more.
Have you received a payment claim that you think is incorrect? Perhaps the Enforcement Authority is involved? In this case, you are welcome to contact us to assist in the dispute.
The person who has a power of attorney has been given the right to represent someone else. The right may be limited in so far as the authorization only applies to certain cases or for a certain period of time. Contact us and we will tell you more about when it may be necessary to establish a power of attorney and why.
The meaning of a gift is that a person (gift vendor) volunteer transfers property to another person (gift recipient). A gift can be given completely free of charge or for a certain amount of consideration. Contact us and we'll explain more. We will of course help you to establish a legally correct gift letter.
Legislation relating to people with disabilities can be experienced complicated. If you and the municipality or the insurance fund have different views on compensation and / or contribution levels, you are welcome to contact us for assistance.
The importance of immigration law has increased explosively in recent years. We undertake, among other things, appointments as public assistance through the Migration Board and the role of your private representative if you want to apply for a work permit or get your family to Sweden, for example. Contact us if you wish our assistant in any matter within the migration court area.
Have you been subjected to a crime or have you lost a close relative as a result of a crime? In that case, you usually have the right to receive a plaintiff's charge paid by the state. As a plaintiff, we serve as a support for you during the course of the matter. Contact us and we'll tell you more.
Rules for cohabitants are found in the societies which, inter alia, prescribe what should happen to common property about peoples choose to go separate ways. The act is dispositive, which means that the rules can be terminated by a joint agreement. The Co-operation Agreement is supplemented many times with a co-ownership agreement and a will to create security. Contact us and we'll tell you more.
If the intention is for property to be shared jointly with someone else, even if only one person is a formal owner, a joint ownership agreement must be established. A joint ownership agreement can also regulate property and property management issues. Contact us and we'll tell you more.
A promissory note, or reverse as it is also called, is a written commitment to pay a cash sum or a written recognition of a cash debt. In a debt certificate, provisions on possible amortization and interest can be entered. You are welcome to contact us if you would like assistance in setting up a debt certificate.
Everyone should write a will - so easy it is only! In your will you have the opportunity to decide how to divide the partnership. This is necessary even if you want the inheritance to be distributed by law, not least to make the inheritance to the recipients' private property. Contact us and we will help you to establish your will.
In cooperation with the Swedish Funeral Association (SBF) and Hanséns & Lindh's Funeral Office, we offer you the storage of your will at a very competitive price. SBF offers automatic monitoring, which means that your will is guaranteed to arrive at your passing. We also help with the keeping of the wills that have not been established with us. Contact us and we'll tell you more.
Are you or any related person in charge of an LVU decision, a LVM decision, a LRV decision (Law on Forensic Psychiatric Care) or an LPT decision (The Act on Psychiatric Care )? Welcome to contact us to answer your questions. If needed, we will assist you in the Administrative Court.
Disputes concerning the custody of children, children's accommodation and children's right of access are usually emotional. For this reason, it is even more important that you hire an engaged representative who can bring your action. If the parents can not agree, it is up to the district court to decide the questions, with the best interests of the child. Contact us if you wish our assistance.
A marriage treaty can be established before or during a marriage. If spouses do not establish a marriage treaty, all of their property is generally married property, which means that it is shared equally by a living. If you want to do all your property, or part of it, to private property, you are welcome to contact us to establish a marriage treaty.

Law Firm Divinius

Hesslegatan 3 C
291 31 Kristianstad

Hedvig Möllers Gata 12
223 55 Lund

Skeppsgatan 19
211 11 Malmö

Hesslegatan 3 C
291 31 Kristianstad
Telephone: 044-10 09 90
Fax: 044-10 09 33